Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Falling into the Father"s heart

The weight of my heart pushes my body down to the earth. Face down, drowning in the puddle of tears, spilling out from the grief, pressed down for years.

Its too much for one soul to bear. Too much to carry alone. It twists and turns like a raging river abd when it hits the rocks, anger rages, and white foam displays the commotion of life water hitting those shallow hard places that cannot be moved. The areas I have no control over.

The power of the emotion overtakes me and there I am laying in the dirt... The very elements that made my flesh. The essence of sin that devastates the soul. The battle rages inside my body, and I fight to keep from drowning.

The war pushes in around me, outside my body and tries to infect the soul, to disfigured my spirit. But I am a fighter, a warrior. I am a woman of great worth and power, because I am His. The King of Kings. The lover of my soul equips me to stand, to fight. To not be overtaken.

He stands me up and I lean back to rest. I am weary... It is not stable or solid. My body starts to sink. I am being enveloped into my Fathers heart. He is engulfing me into the deep places of His love for me and I don't resist. I fall, deep, deep into the bottomless abyss of his love. The never ending place that I often loose sight of in this war.

Breathe in and breathe out... Take it in.

(The picture of falling into Gods heart was given to me by Becky Moriarty... This is my vantage point from that word)

No comments:

A Child Again

And when all seems to be going well, after years of trials and tribulations... The rug is pulled out from under us and we are on the f...