Saturday, June 7, 2008

More about me...

I see myself as a woman desperate for the greater things of God. I am an overcomer of many things and yet have more things to overcome. I have never been content with my spiritual state and will never be until I am transformed to be with Christ.
I am constantly studying, praying, fasting and growing... I have been at the bottom and at the top. I have been without and have had plenty.My desire is to grow to a place where, by the power of the blood of Jesus, I can be His hands and heal the sick, and raise the dead and give sight to the blind, cast out demons-as the early church did. I grieve when I see the bride of Christ and want to help beautify her. I believe that EVERYONE has a unique calling and not just a select few.I would be considered to be of the emergent or postmodern mindset, but that is just another label.

My hope is that this blog will connect me and my husband to other people with similar mindsets... similar vision...similar calling...

A Child Again

And when all seems to be going well, after years of trials and tribulations... The rug is pulled out from under us and we are on the f...