Saturday, August 13, 2011

my prayer

Death is all around me... I have never experienced it so much. The sorrow is unreal. The questions real and true. I have been around life most of my life. Seen people die mostly because of old age. Long lives of health and happiness lived and family around to celebrate that blessing. Recently however, I have seen lives cut short, to early to go home with the Lord. I have been exposed to disease and sickness the is from the pit of hell. It has become overwhelming to me. I am not sure what to make of it.

So here is my request, my desire to my Lord:

Father, the desire of my heart is to live. Not to breath in the air on this earth, but to live!!! To walk in abundant living with my family, to be a blessing to everyone around me. My desire, more than anything is to have white hair and wrinkles, to hold my great-grandchildren and be active and fit enough to play with them on the floor. I desire to grow old with my husband, to touch people's lives who need to feel your presence. My desire is to make a difference in my family line. To stop generational curses from continuing down my family. That is my desire, Lord, to leave a legacy of family and love and truth and health. May sickness and disease not touch my family, I curse it and command it to die, in the name of Jesus. May enviromental garbage not have a hold on my family, I ask for protection for myf family in the name of Jesus. You say we have not because we ask not... and so Lord, I am asking. This is my desire. This is my request. May the spirit of fear not touch my family and may love always abound. Lord, remove this shroud that covers us... it is not your way, it is not how we desire to live. Help us to make every day the best day, no matter the circumstances. Please give us favor and bless us in all we do. Please keep my kids safe and on the straight and narrow. In Jesus name, Amen!

No comments:

A Child Again

And when all seems to be going well, after years of trials and tribulations... The rug is pulled out from under us and we are on the f...